1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else ever get tattoo removal?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by BrettChaotix, Sep 28, 2009.

1. IDirector

IDirector Well-Known Member

I got laser tattoo removal last year and I still have the burned tissue scar. It's been almost a full year and you can see it pretty distinctly still. The ink is gone, just scar tissue.

Cue, the Chili peppers.

2. Young Scrappy

Young Scrappy Well-Known Member

This is kind of backward. I plan to get a 3" x 5" tattoo in all black ink on my chest. I am brown skinned. I have no intention of getting it removed. But If I ever want to get it removed, how difficult would it be? Moreover, would it be a successful? something similar to this in size and location but on brown skin http://www.flickr.com/photos/tcbtattoo/4057734396/