• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any snowboarders?

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ nice. ill do that soon enough. finally getting some snow in NORCAL. will finally get to use the season pass next week :slayer:

Last edited:

Aditi190

Reaction score
I like Skiing, I have tried it so many times in India. It was really an amazing experience.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
whats the best place to snowboard in Jackson, WY?

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thinking of taking a trip to Chile for some "summer" riding. Anyone tried it?

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
is there a correct answer that is not jackson hole?

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

whats the best place to snowboard in Jackson, WY?

What time of year are you going? Do you have any experience going out of bounds? Do you have gear to go out of bounds, or would you need to be outfitted? What is your general level of fitness and snowboarding ability?

edit: sorry I didn't see this sooner, looks like you've been already.

Last edited:

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New shredstick: Lib Tech T.Rice Pro 153 blunt C2BTX w/ Burton Cartel bindings.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hilarious, I have the same set up but with Malavita's instead of Cartel's. You will love the board - it is unbelievable in nearly all conditions. Stable at high speeds, good pop for jumps and ollies and enough flex for jibs. It does get a little wobbly at slow speeds.

I got a Burton Nug to whip around for fun this season. Going to Park City on Saturday for a week - gonna be sweet.

What are your plans this season Wes?

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll be spending next week in Angel Fire. Ready to get out the mountain. Angel Fire looks a bit small, but should be fun regardless. I go about once a year and really should just break down and purchase a board. Would save me rental money in the long haul

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I think someone at Burton personally built this for me, perfect...

Last edited:

Friday

Reaction score
So far I have two days under my belt, both in So Cal so not super satisfying, but I plan to make it up to Whistler. I've been riding a DC Tone w/ some Forum Republic bindings. Not a bad set up, but I'm still getting used to reverse-camber/no-camber. My favorite piece of gear this season are these new Arnette Skylights I picked up recently. The fit and vision are amazing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics