1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Any Florsheim/Ex-Florsheim Sales Folks Out There?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ryanct, Jun 22, 2016.

1. ryanct

ryanct New Member

Weird question, but I'll give it a shot. Although I'm a software guy, I'm helping a client reorganize the stock room in his shoe store. Years ago, I worked for Sibley shoes, a Detroit Florsheim dealer, and remember we had a great organizational system for the stockroom. Does anyone know or remember how the stockroom was/is organized? I seem to remember it was organized by color, than by style. For example, Brown-->Brown Lace Ups ->Brown Loafers. Brown Boots,etc. And of course by size. Anyone know or remember the system was? Can anyone point me to what I'm looking for?

2. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Well-Known Member

Lord God, I pray I have the strength not to post a response.