• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ann Demeulemeester Creeper Sole Derbies - 41 - 8-8.5US

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeba

Reaction score
Hey,

Just got these - gutted they don't fit. I paid a fair sum for them lightly used, looking to not lose too much on the resale. Grail shoe for me, and I thought I got a good deal on them and have relisted them for the same price.

Anyways, super nice - dense but not too heavy rubber sole, nice medium height on the creeper heel, and pretty much the perfect silhouette. I'd imagine these would fit a normal 8-8.5. I'm a 9-9.5 and they were too small all around. They fit pretty TTS to a half size big, a full size big will likely work if you have a foot that's on the slimmer side.

PM if interested for actual pics that the last seller took. There is heel wear - he sort of understated it but it's not very noticeable in real life. I was going to take them to the cobbler but it doesn't seem very urgent in person. The sole is super solid in person and looks like it'll last for a while - it's not soft like Ann D sneakers are or traditional crepe soles. He said he only wore them a handful of times and I'm inclined to believe him because the leather is in excellent condition - still nice and buttery, not a lot of creasing, and retaining structure well. I want to say these are horse leather (?) but I'm not sure.

Basically - perfect shape, nice white stitching to make them more versatile and a little fun - you really can't go wrong. Slightly chunky in a very cool way. I would've worn the crap out of these.

It's probably going to be a while until I find another pair of Ann D creepers, but at least now I know that I need a size 42. Would love to trade for something similar to fit a 42, and willing to throw in some cash an an extra incentive

Attachments

• 0C6y3WPPTROCicDPw3iT.jpeg
    0C6y3WPPTROCicDPw3iT.jpeg
    450.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 2vH8OYIOQiS4T3UEk8he.jpeg
    2vH8OYIOQiS4T3UEk8he.jpeg
    176.1 KB · Views: 37
  • fL8XT1qOTkm27EhwIG0t.jpeg
    fL8XT1qOTkm27EhwIG0t.jpeg
    186.6 KB · Views: 50
  • U0QrMwgKQSy1jfVtqILq.jpeg
    U0QrMwgKQSy1jfVtqILq.jpeg
    189 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads