1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Anbody know where to find old school-style sweats?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by prepster, Oct 24, 2004.

1. prepster

prepster Member

I have my favorite Banana Republic sweat shorts circa-1994 that have finally been stretched to their limits. Looking to replace them with old school-style pants and shorts (ideally lightweight 100% cotton, with a straight leg - no elastic on the cuffs). Anyone have an idea? If not, what do you work out in that is 100% cotton (I am amazed by the people who can work out in polyester track pants. I would melt.) Many thanks. [​IMG]

2. Phil

Phil Well-Known Member

Jcrew has heavyweight cotton sweats this season. Straight leg, no elastic, draw string waist. Comes in blue and gray I think.

3. nightowl6261a

nightowl6261a Well-Known Member

try sportsclothesandmore.com