1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Anal lube?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by steviecakes, Jul 27, 2010.

1. edmorel

edmorel Well-Known Member

It's like you have experienced everything.

I mean tiger balm in your what? hahahahaha

it was a gag. also had it on my balls and that is not fun.

2. rnoldh

rnoldh Well-Known Member

it was a gag. also had it on my balls and that is not fun.

Somehow I knew you would be the center of an anal thread[​IMG]

You are more experienced than most ( including me ).

What do you think about Rhinoceros Horn as an anal aid?

3. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member

Tiger Balm in your a-hole will give you a raging hard-on that you would not believe. Of course, the burning of said a-hole kind of overpowers your senses and the hard-on is for naught.

a tinge of mint lubricant on both orifices does do wonder

4. shikari

shikari New Member

i think it's very nasty to get any stuff in my butt just for a sexual thrill. my friends do really rarely talk about things like these. is it so normal in the usa? maybe i should get a green card to understand how you think. [​IMG] this is not meant nastily. [​IMG]

5. Matt

Matt Well-Known Member

6. thekunk07

thekunk07 Well-Known Member

i don't suggest lube free anal. you will wind up with a very odd mustard-like muscous on your wang. learned the hard way

7. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Well-Known Member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
  8. rnoldh

rnoldh Well-Known Member

Somehow I knew you would be the center of an anal thread[​IMG]

You are more experienced than most ( including me ).

What do you think about Rhinoceros Horn as an anal aid?

From today's Houston Craigslist

I had heard about Rhino horn as a sexual aid but I'm not familiar with Giraffes.

Ed would probably know.

9. thekunk07

thekunk07 Well-Known Member

neither [​IMG]

^Dijon or honey?

10. jcvd

jcvd New Member

How do you think brown babies are born?
    8% chance of what, it leaking out and into her vag and knocking her up? That's horrid.

I once did it with vaseline for lack of a better option. Went just fine. No need to overthink these things.

11. Svenn

Svenn Well-Known Member

Wouldn't it be better to use a condom for the first few thrusts, so any excess filth is picked up by it, and then go in raw?

12. bigbris1

bigbris1 Well-Known Member

Doesn't work that way. If she's coming up on taking a crap and not an anal champ you will get teh brown tip. Otherwise, with muscle control and good technique it becomes a second vag-almost better than vag.

My wife has the cutest, bestest, cleanest culitohole I've ever encountered.

13. Matt

Matt Well-Known Member

My wife has the cutest, bestest, cleanest culitohole I've ever encountered.
    +1

14. nerdykarim

nerdykarim Well-Known Member

this would be a most exerent business idea. like a carfax for prospective sex partners.

I just sent in my notice to HR. PMed you for partnership opportunity.

assfax.com perhaps? domain name is for sale.
    pm me for details.

15. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member

i think it's very nasty to get any stuff in my butt just for a sexual thrill. my friends do really rarely talk about things like these. is it so normal in the usa? maybe i should get a green card to understand how you think. [​IMG]

this is not meant nastily. [​IMG]

to know more, you must find and PM "manton" your questions about "stuff in butt"

16. M. Bardamu

M. Bardamu Well-Known Member

Work on it first with some kind of implement, to get "the gape". Then, before the door can wink shut, bring 'er in.

17. Big Pun

Big Pun Well-Known Member

^a speculum or fist works nicely.

18. nystyle86

nystyle86 Well-Known Member

Use protection even if she has no STDs. Let's be frank here, roses and skittles don't come out of the butt, so don't get freaked out if there are some accidental surprises. She does need to make sure that she is empty--best to do it soonest after she has done her business. For lube go with a condom safe silicone lubes like Pijur or Gun Oil. Water based lubes like Astroglide dry up very fast and it gets frustrating. You will need to use A LOT of lube to make it as easy and painless as possible. You can never go wrong with more lube than you think you need. She needs to RELAX and breath deep to "relax" her uhm, uhm... Do some finger play for 5 mins. Then go very slow and keep reminding yourself that you're in the wrong hole so not to get carried away with speed. Once she is stuffed, she might have that feeling to poop, that's just a natural response from the body, not to worry. Have fun and don't feel guilty that the bible doesn't approve of sodomy. [​IMG]

19. topbroker

topbroker Well-Known Member

+1 on the no condom and the best lube is her own juice, which will serve two purposes:

1. lubrication
    2. getting her excited enough to produce juice will get her to relax, which you need her to be if you want to go in through the back door.

Start with your finger, slowly work your thumb in there, and once she is as loose as she can be, slather her taint area/a-hole and your cawk in her juice and slowly start inserting into her rectum. Don't go in hard and fast, unless you don't care about her. Once you are in, don't stick that thing anywhere else in her and once you are done, clean yourself up with some soap and water. I would suggest she get to a toilet and fart out/let drip out your load.

This is distinctly anti-aphrodisiac, if not an actual incitement to monkhood.

20. amerikajinda

amerikajinda Well-Known Member

i don't suggest lube free anal. you will wind up with a very odd mustard-like muscous on your wang. learned the hard way

there's a name for that mustard-like mucus... SANTORUM! [​IMG]

[​IMG]