1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Am I screwed? Career crisis...at 24.

Discussion in 'Business, Careers & Education' started by leftover_salmon, Aug 17, 2012.

1. thekunk07

thekunk07 Well-Known Member

seriously, get out before its too late. I would love a career change but I make too much and have too much responsibility to do so.

2. Nananine

Nananine Well-Known Member

I made a career change and went from shit money and lousy job security to shit money and lousy job security doing what I've always wanted to do in life. It was a no-brainer.

3. thenanyu

thenanyu Well-Known Member

Best poast Piob has ever made

If you are making 150, your direct report is making 500 and his boss might be making an order of magnitude more. It's pretty easy to feel like a peasant. People are not perfectly rational, and they tend to compare themselves to other around them.