1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Allen Edmonds - Park Avenue SZ. 9.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by yfarmanara, Apr 6, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yfarmanara

yfarmanara Well-Known Member

Up for sale are the classic black Park Avenues in a size 9.5D. Everybody knows about these so I'll keep the description brief. Reason for selling is just a sizing issue. Have tried a couple of different sizes but realized the last just isn't for me.

Just want to recoup what I paid for these, were bought from another styleforum member and were literally worn twice. Price is $120 $110 $90 US. Shipping is free to Canada and just add $10 bucks for U.S. orders to cover the extra shipping, more than reasonable considering the price difference.

Here is the previous thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/333955/ae-park-avenues-in-black-9-5d-great-condition

The sole looks really dark in the pictures I've posted - they are not that dark in real life.

Last edited: May 9, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.