1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Allen Edmonds Jingle Bell Mok - 11.5 D - Try-on wear only

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by M635Guy, Sep 30, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M635Guy

M635Guy Well-Known Member

I grabbed a pair from ShoeBank not too long ago in 11.5D, and now that I have a blue Neumok in 11.5E I realize that is my better size for them. They have minimal try-on wear, and the only flaws I can find are slightly wrinkled leather (mainly when not on-foot) and the toes are a bit darker, but they present really well. If they're marked as seconds, they missed - there are sorta marks in the general area, but not anything close to the 2nd-shoe. It will be a couple of weeks before I can ship them (10/15) unless someone wants to grab them by Oct. 1st. I paid $147 plus shipping, and would like to be pretty close to that. I'll thrown in the bags and shipping.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.