1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

All Saint's Replica Leather Jacket BNWT Medium

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by aboutdesouffle, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aboutdesouffle

aboutdesouffle Active Member

This is brand new with tags. No defects, only been tried on a couple of times.

The color is 'bitter chocolate'. Dark brown, almost black.

Make me an offer.

"Slim fitting leather biker jacket with classic biker jacket pocket details with ball pullers as well as quilted areas on the front and back shoulder panels. The Replica leather biker jacket has press studs on the lapel to allow this to be worn open or closed for alternative styling. This high quality Italian lambskin has heavily hand burnished edges and seams to give it a vintage look and has a crushed finish.

Fabric 100% Leather, Lining 100% Cotton, Sleeve lining 100% Acetane"

CHEST CM96.5
    INCHES38

NAPE TO WAIST 42
    INCHES16 1/2"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  2. georgehenry1992

georgehenry1992 New Member

Hi there, would you consider posting to the UK? Many Thanks.

3. erickaco

erickaco New Member

heyyy, i will like to buy you the jacket bro, where can I contact you? so that I can make you an offer.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.