1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

All about Levi's

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by zacharydschroeder, May 6, 2007.

1. itsjustadrian

itsjustadrian Well-Known Member

Yeah I'd go with the 30s.

2. Ricardo Malocchio

Ricardo Malocchio Well-Known Member

3. HanSoo417

HanSoo417 Well-Known Member

4. Nicola

Nicola Well-Known Member

Is there a difference between the Polish made 501 sold in the EU and the ones sold in North America?

Thanks

5. madstaxbro

madstaxbro Well-Known Member

A lot of the North American STFs are made in Mexico, never got to handle any Polish 501s myself.

6. hamm23

hamm23 Well-Known Member

I have a pair of faded Levis that a friend gave to me a few years back. I just recently pulled them out of the closet and would like to know more about them. They're selvedge, have a red LEVIS tab, and hidden rivets on the back pockets. The back tag is torn off unfortunately. The inside Levis tag says they're a 31x32 but I'd say they're more of a 34x31. Theres also a tag that says: "Heavyweight Denim" and "H.D. Lee Company", this tag has them as a 34x32. I'm thinking they must be some sort of fakes.

Here are some pics of the tags and the jeans themselves....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. insomnia

insomnia Member

Sorry for the cross-post in the jeans thread, but I was wondering what you guys thought of the fit of my Levis; do you think they are too small? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Well-Known Member

9. vhempel

vhempel Member

10. lepermessiah

lepermessiah Active Member

Anyone know of any good Canadian online shopping sites that sell levi's in size 28 in 511 or 513 on sale sometimes? All I have found is ssense so far, but they run out of stock often

11. vhempel

vhempel Member

Swung by Lawrence Covell this week because of their clearance sale, thought I'd post to this thread as well since I had mentioned their LVC items here before but their inventory of Levi's is all 50%-80% off now.

12. HollyJoint

HollyJoint Well-Known Member

I bought yesterday a levis 511 commuter indigo, but I noticed that the fit gets me something strange in the thigh because the pants were made for cyclists, I'm thinking about changing it by a 511 skateboarding.
    The quality of the denim is the same? or commuter is superior? Anyone know?