1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Alfred Sargent Newbury Jodhpur Boot in Dark Brown Suede Size 7.5UK

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Derek92, May 15, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derek92

Derek92 Well-Known Member

Up for sale is a lightly used pair of Dark Brown Suede Jodhpur boots made by Alfred Sargent for Shipton and Heneage London. They are size 7.5UK and seem to fit true to a size 8.5D US. I picked these up at a local used shop hoping they would fit me but after trying them on at home it is a no go. The markings on the inside of the shoe say "A 87F" which I presume to be the last (I know little about Sargents unfortunately).

As you can see in the pictures these were probably worn less than 5 times as the soles are immaculate. They feature a cloth pull tab, rubber heel, leather sole, and the edges on both shoes are still in great shape. No marks, scuffs, or dings to the suede on either shoe. I honestly don't know exactly where to price these and I'm in a hurry to sell so make me a reasonable offer! I can provide measurements or additional pictures upon request. I am a true 9D and these were just too snug so I think they'd fit a 8.5D perfectly. Price includes US shipping priority mail. Shoes are only item included; no box or trees or anything. I will ship internationally for at cost minus $15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.