1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Alden x J Crew Suede Boots

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Sharpish, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Sharpish

Sharpish Member

Hello Everyone:

I am writing in the hopes that some of the more knowledgeable members of this forum can assist me...

I am looking for a pair of Alden boots that were available at J Crew...my size in no longer available and they do not have any plans to restock this particular style...is anyone aware of a style that is similar ? I love the color and the simple toe ( cap toe would be fine as well!)

If anyone has a pair of these in a size 8.5 (or even a 9), I would be willing to take them off your hands and pay you handsomely for parting with them...additionally, I would pay a premium for anyone that has them NIB in my size...

Thanks in advance...here's a link and an image...

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/shoes/AldenForJCrew/PRDOVR~19204/19204.jsp

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
  2. bertie

bertie Well-Known Member

Have you looked at the Leffot Conney boot? Also - there is an Alden thread in SW&D where you might also pose the question.

3. Sharpish

Sharpish Member

Thanks very much! The leffot boot is a great alternative. I'll keep that in mind. I will be sure to post in the other section too. Thanks again.

4. mr monty

mr monty Well-Known Member

5. mr monty

mr monty Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
  6. Sharpish

Sharpish Member

Thanks very much, that is very close. Do you think these could be worn as casually as the pair I am looking for?

7. bertie

bertie Well-Known Member

I think the Leathersole version is definitely more casual than the Cooney - you could wear with most everything except shorts. :D