1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Alden Tan Cap-toe Blucher US 8E Plaza last NIB

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by porphyrio, Jul 11, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porphyrio

porphyrio Member

Alden Cap-Toe Blucher on Plaza Last in Burnished Tan. Model 4360.

New with Box, but has some shop wear from when I bought it.

Size US 8E (marked 8 C/E, per Alden convention).

Includes Alden box and bags.

Made in USA. Your chance to own a quality shoe for less (typical Alden retail for calfskin dress shoes is US$550+). Note wheeled edges and Alden's steel shank: this is a substantial, solid dress shoe that will serve you well.

I'm looking for around $220 plus shipping. I ship from Singapore, and indicative shipping costs run from $30 to $55, depending on how far away you are. Please contact me for the exact price.

If there are any questions you'd like me to answer, drop me a message and I'd be happy to respond.

Thanks for looking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.