1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Alden Scotch Grain Short Wings - 9C NIB

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by metals37, Sep 30, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metals37

metals37 Active Member

Price dropped.

For your consideration.

I am selling a pair of Alden brown scotch grain short wing bluchers, style #D6511 (AOC-33), size 9C on the Aberdeen last. I had preordered these but by the time I received them had filled the space in my rotation with something else. They are in new in the box, and have only been tried on briefly for size.

The shoes are Alden at their finest, impecible construction. These are first quality. The original box and shoe bags are included, but shoe trees are not included. Please know your size on the Aberdeen last, as I do not accept returns.

Shipping within the US included, foriegn shipping extra. No returns.

Please PM with any questions - thank you!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  2. metals37

metals37 Active Member

bumped with a price drop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.