1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Alden MTO Forum Group Buy

Discussion in 'Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and o' started by kgmessier, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Boyd

Boyd Well-Known Member

What about a MTO cigar tanker boot?

2. TO Tie Guy

TO Tie Guy Well-Known Member

Nobody does MTO in rare shell. Most retailers aren't even being allocated rare shell. I was talking to the guys at LS and they have been shut out of rare shell for a LONG time other than an anniversary model.

You'll have to stick with AoM, Alden Dc, TSM and Alden SF if you want rare shell these days, in most cases.

3. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Well-Known Member

are there any pending rare shells at alden dc? when i called a while back there was nothing int he works

4. mdubs

mdubs Well-Known Member

5. venividivicibj

venividivicibj Well-Known Member

Has there been any update on the Epaulet Alden (non shell) GMTOs from June?

6. TO Tie Guy

TO Tie Guy Well-Known Member

Generally no updates given but I think the non-shell stuff is usually 8-10 months based on prior experience.

1 person likes this.
  7. vchau76

vchau76 Member

Hello all, I have a slot for a Alden x Leffot Daytripper boots on pre-order from Leffot. They are scheduled to be delivered sometime in next few weeks. I have decided to go with some other Alden boots and am giving up my spot. I am asking $118 which is the deposit I have on the boots. I will then coordinate with Leffot to transfer the slot to the new buyer. Detail of boots can be find here - http://leffot.com/now-available-alden-x-leffot-pre-orders/. Boots are size 8D.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. hoit1981

hoit1981 Well-Known Member

Hello good sirs, I hope you don't mind me posting something here that isn't strictly Alden (but is Alden-esque and pretty darn amazing). I've been trying to get a C&J GMTO going for quite a while now, the Dundee medallion punch captoe boot in dark brown cordovan. It's beginning to get some interest now and we have 9 potential buyers. If anyone is keen to join please have a look at the thread (link below) and PM me with any questions.

C&J Dark Brown Cordovan Dundee Boot GMTO

Cheers,

-Ed

9. GusW

GusW Well-Known Member

10. xxsilence

xxsilence New Member

Hey everyone, new here from reddit/goodyearwelt and just seeing if there's any interest in joining a GMTO for a PCT boot in color 8, grant last, perf cap toe, speed hooks, commando sole, antique welt and the stitching pattern of the indy/jcrew boots. Some sample photos here if you can get imaginative and combine some features https://imgur.com/gallery/54quI

I think we're up to 9 and need at least12, so if you're interested let me know or let us know over on GYW here https://www.reddit.com/r/goodyearwe...n_pct_boot_color_8_w_commando_sole_gmto_need/

Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017