1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Alden LWB Whiskey Shell Cordovan (NEW) Size 10D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jjschube, Jun 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjschube

jjschube Well-Known Member

Hello everyone! I have a brand new pair of Alden 10D Whiskey LWB for sale. I unfortunately need either a 10.5D or a 10E. I am offering them for $825 plus shipping. I will post up pictures tomorrow or over the weekend. I can promise you they're 100% new, no creasing, no wearing accept trying them out on my carpet. Thanks for the interest. Note: I am offering them at a slight premium. The justification for this is when I get another chance at these (in my true size) they're going to be $825++. Thanks and I appreciate the interest. Price is firm.

Best,

JJ

1 person likes this.
  2. jjschube

3. jjschube

So, the pictures were they appear darker was in indirect light. The lighter pictures were taken with a small flashlight and my iPhone camera flash. Thanks!

4. el es dee

el es dee Well-Known Member

5. jjschube

I apologize to everyone that PM'ed that I was slow to get back to. I am currently working through a job transition so it has been extremely busy at work. Thank you so much for everyone's interest. Item has been sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.