1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Alden Cordovan Longwings

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by itsstillmatt, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Tremont. A 12E in what?
    Thanks. I'm looking for information like this: http://www.alden-of-carmel.com/index.cfm/fitting.htm On the average last I wear a 12D, on some AEs I wear 12C or 12E but 12D on most lasts, I wear a 11.5D on Alden's Barrie last. How would I find the fit of a 12E shoe on the Tremont last?

2. LeatherSOUL

LeatherSOUL Well-Known Member

Thanks. I'm looking for information like this:
    http://www.alden-of-carmel.com/index.cfm/fitting.htm

On the average last I wear a 12D, on some AEs I wear 12C or 12E but 12D on most lasts, I wear a 11.5D on Alden's Barrie last. How would I find the fit of a 12E shoe on the Tremont last?

The Tremont fits me like the Barrie.

3. The Deacon

The Deacon Well-Known Member

4. grimslade

grimslade Well-Known Member

Looks like it. They have a Santa hat on their logo. They're good people. Place an order and find out.