1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan INDY Boots 10D <<<<<<<

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by addy616, Aug 9, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addy616

addy616 New Member

These are my first Alden boots; I absolutely love everything about them except for the size. I could really use a wider size so have placed an order for a 10E. I purchased these from the original owner a couple weeks back, who bought them in Nov 2011 from the NY Alden Store. He added some Vibram half-soles. The shoes are in beautiful condition. I've taken many pictures to show exact condition of the shoes. Please email me and I'll forward them. Included are the Alden box, 1 Shoe Bag, + original receipt.

I have almost 600 + feedback on ebay. Buy with complete confidence. Located in Orlando, FL

$595 shipped/paypaled (CONUS) (Pretty firm on the price.)
    Will ship international at cost.

http://adnan.info/4sale/ebay/cigar/P8090562.JPG

2. pfeufferam

pfeufferam Member

Are these boots still available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.