1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan Chukkas 10D (Barrie last--fits like a 10.5)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by EgliComet, Mar 19, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EgliComet

EgliComet Well-Known Member

For your consideration is an excellent pair of Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan chukkas in size 10D. These are built on Alden's Barrie last which fit like a 10.5.
    I purchased these and realized that I rarely have the occasion to wear them so they are in EXCELLENT condition. Maybe 10 times at the most. They do come with the Alden shoe trees (I am religious about using them) and, if I can find them, the shoe bags but don't make that the closer...
    I can ship them for $22 via USPS Priority Insured to the lower 48 states.
    $500 via Paypal or cash.

2. EgliComet

EgliComet Well-Known Member

And SOLD! Thanks for looking everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.