1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Alden Black Shell Cordovan NST Boot 11D (Barrie Last)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by zr0e, Feb 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zr0e

zr0e Well-Known Member

You're looking at one pair of handsome boots! For sale here is a pair of Alden boots proudly made in the USA.

This boot features:

• Barrie Last
    • 5 Eyelets, 4 Speed hooks
    • Horween Shell Cordovan leather in traditional black
    • A commando sole
    • Goodyear Welt Construction

These boots are a fantastic cross between the rugged "NST boot" and the dressy shell cordovan leather. These boots have been worn and have normal but not excessive wear as you'd expect. Boots cost around $750 new, get your pair now for a bit less and help me clear up some closet space!

Boots come with Alden Bags and trees.

I measure an 11.5D Brannock and these are a good fit. Please purchase at your own discretion as I cannot accept returns on footwear.

Last edited: May 14, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.