• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Albam Clothing

nonissue

Reaction score
Anyone know of any other coupons other than casuals?

nonissue

Reaction score
Anyone know how the trail parka fits? I got the sizing chart, but 48" chest seems huge for a medium. Go one down?

bbhewee

Reaction score
It's pretty big. No doubt. I would definitely size down.

nonissue

Reaction score
gah, there was one in stock at oi polloi, and i hesitated and now it's gone. does anyone know of any other albam stockists, or is just them and oi polloi?

amin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nonissue
gah, there was one in stock at oi polloi, and i hesitated and now it's gone. does anyone know of any other albam stockists, or is just them and oi polloi?

yep, just albam and oipolloi. i found the trail parka to fit big. definitely size down one

Reaction score
Just a note on Albam but they have fairly regular re-stock's, might be worth emailing them and asking them if they can source you the brush orange or olive although i'm pretty sure the brush orange has had a full size run sell out and then this the 2nd full size run sell out, but worth an email anyway, Oi Polloi when they are sold out it's pretty much done for that season.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
bumping this anyone handle or have experience with the knitwear?

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They have / had an American stockist I just can't remember the name.

I have a chunky knit cardigan from last winter and I love it

tooshay

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
bumping this anyone handle or have experience with the knitwear?

I've got shirts, sweatshirts, outerwear, trousers but no knits, and I can tell you that I pretty much size down in everything there.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Thanks guys, probably going to cop med even though I'm usually a large.

ahk1979

Reaction score
I've tried lots of their stuff and agree that sizing down is necessary on pretty much everything. However, their knits are definitely slimmer than everything else. Sleeves are usually really slim and the head openings quite small. I would goo TTS on most of the knits. Which one are you thinking about?

baba booey

Reaction score
I picked up the chunky zip cardigan and the Irwin shawl that are both made by Stevenage Knitting Co, very nice. I went tts, and they fit great. If there is an American stockist I would love to know because I got nailed with customs on my order.

nomad

Reaction score
knits have a nice hand for the price and i've been wearing their jeans since september!

mauser

Reaction score
Have a couple of knits and they fit fairly snug. If in doubt, why not ask Albam directly for measurements. Their service is impeccable and they will reply to questions pretty fast.

The knits are very nice quality in my opinion, good value for the money.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by baba booey
If there is an American stockist I would love to know because I got nailed with customs on my order.

Write Albam an email, I can't remember the name of the shop.
frown.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads