1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

AE shoes in Walnut with Navy Suits?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by magogian12345, Oct 22, 2009.

1. tesuquegolfer

tesuquegolfer Well-Known Member

Great input. I just bought some walnut AE Fifth Avenues and wondered about wearing with my navy suit. I also think about wearing them with some grey flannels. The AE web site lets you see how shoes look with various slacks and I think the walnuts look pretty good with most of them. I don't think they would work with the grey slacks if worn with a black sport coat as I would want to wear a belt to match the shoes which would clash with the coat.