1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

A really great show, I found on TV.

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Vaclav, Mar 13, 2006.

1. JBZ

JBZ Well-Known Member

How is SG-1? I really liked the movie with Kurt Russel, but was always leary of the show.

I mean, the show doesn't have Russel....that's already a negative. Speaking of him, I think it's time for some Big Trouble in Little China!

"you never could beat me, Egg Shen!"

"It's all in the reflexes."

- "What's that?"

- "Black blood of the Earth."

- "You mean oil?"

- "I mean black blood of the earth."

- "What's that Egg, magic potion?"

- "Yeah."

- "Good, I thought so. What do we do, drink it?"

- "Yeah."

- "Good, I thought so."

- "Aren't you even going to kiss her?"

- "Nope."

Note: the above are all from memory, so sorry if they're slightly screwed up.

2. javyn

javyn Well-Known Member

Heh isn't it the most memorable and quoteable movie ever? That is the diamond in the rough of endless Assault on Precinct 13 remakes vomited out by Carpenter on a continual basis.

3. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Well-Known Member

the scene where they're riding the elevator after drinking the potion...priceless.

4. Horace

Horace Well-Known Member

Is that... George Peppard?

He was great in Banacek

GP was very trad.

BA Barracus had a great set off Snap-On tools.

5. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Well-Known Member

I'm watching the A-Team now, partly inspired by this thread. Face is wearing a natty gray three-piece. Oddly, it looks like his tie matches his suit. Perhaps that's where Ralph got the idea for this:

[​IMG]