1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

A New Year's Eve Style Thread: What are your favorite dinner clothes photographs?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by F. Corbera, Dec 24, 2010.

1. RJE

RJE Well-Known Member

I also like this one of Rick Astley, man that guy has style.
    [​IMG]

And to think, Rick is 5'9"...[​IMG]

2. Kent Wang

Kent Wang Well-Known Member

I see several examples of black tie with wing collar. I thought this was against the rules?

3. fritzl

fritzl Well-Known Member

I see several examples of black tie with wing collar. I thought this was against the rules?

definitely not. it's "dressier". normal collar is pretty meh in my book.

cravate noire has a very nice version with an attached wing collar.

4. Mark from Plano

Mark from Plano Well-Known Member

My own version of this particular error, salvaged only by the fact that I'm wearing a Kent Wang pocket square. Pulled my fat out of the fire once again. [​IMG] [​IMG]