1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

A good deal?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by dietcookie, Jan 4, 2005.

1. dietcookie

dietcookie Well-Known Member

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

Seems legit. Costume National makes use of a range of fabrics, from pure wools in some wierd mixtures) That looks like a really summery suit to me, just from fabric composition. And this seller's retail prices are usually pretty spot on.

3. Brian SD

Brian SD Well-Known Member

eDealstyle is my favorite eBay seller, for things like this. That is a great price so far. If I wasn't living off $1 a day, I might be bidding against you.

4. dietcookie

dietcookie Well-Known Member

K cool, I need me a nice black suit. Do you think it's too "summery" though? I don't have enough suits just yet to have suits for certain seasons [​IMG] but I do need a black suit.