1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

A budget vintage watch collection

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Lucky Strike, Oct 24, 2006.

1. lovelux2010

lovelux2010 Well-Known Member

love all these seamasters..
    can anyone recommend a reputable shop in London to purchase such a fine piece?..
    there are many dealers, but i do not know which ones are the most trustworth..
    thanks

2. 6up

6up Well-Known Member

bumping an old thread....

Hey Lucky S....how big is that Omega Seamaster De Ville? Its in great shape!

3. michellefashion

michellefashion Member

Woow! great watches here I do not own a watch but to be honest there is a real deal here that can easily lure me. For the prices I again say that this is a real deal. Just wondering where to get them from London, anyone with an idea?