1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

A Barbour Gem- The Waxed Blazer!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Shikar, Oct 28, 2009.

1. bigbris1

bigbris1 Well-Known Member

That does look good. I didn't even contemplate having it altered lest I would have sprung for an XXL in the absence of an XL.

2. Chips

Chips Well-Known Member

It only cost me $39 to have both sides taken in and the buttons moved ever so slightly in.

I have a weird penchant for replacing buttons on jackets. I think I might switch these out too. Maybe something corozco or a slightly lighter horn....

3. garymyman

garymyman Well-Known Member

Sorry to bump an ancient thread, but I NEED this jacket in a medium or large. Someone sell me their 3 year old blazer. Surely you're sick of it