1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

9 New non-iron Brooks Brothers Shirts 16 1/2 X 34 Dropped Price

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Godot, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godot

Godot Well-Known Member

About a year or so ago I bought a lot of clothes including the above. I was frustrated in not being able to get an OTR suit and so went on a major diet. Lost over 60 lbs which is a positive, but now a lot of stuff doesn't fit me. These are unworn and I'm a non smoker.
    These were bought in the BB store and not an outlet. Retail these would run at least $600. They are a great buy if your the right size.
    Shipping ishttp://cdn.styleforum.net/e/e3/50x50px-ZC-e30e9726_image29.jpeg actual cost (? $10) If your in Chicago and pick them up, I'll knock off $15. Shipping is actual shipping cost (? $10 )
    http://cdn.styleforum.net/b/bb/50x50px-ZC-bbf5bd0d_image29.jpeg

new low price $200 That is only $22 a shirt.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
  2. razl

razl Well-Known Member

1 person likes this.
  3. Godot

Godot Well-Known Member

BUMP BTW if I wasn't clear, it's $235 for ALL 9 shirts. That's $26 a shirt. I have a 100% feedback on eBAY under beherethen. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.