1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

***5TH ANNUAL SF 2015-2016 YAHOO! FANTASY BASKETBALL FANTASY LEAGUE ***

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by NAMOR, Aug 3, 2015.

Will you participate in this most amazing league?

1. yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. NAMOR

NAMOR Well-Known Member

hello gents! congrats on another good year. warriors may fall short of the record but even more shocking is idfnl didnt make the finals after a late season surge. Indy squeaked into the playoffs on a tiebreaker and _CB_ and dabigconundrum duked it out for the win.

Could the 2 winners email me with their paypal address? Will send funds over shortly

2. idfnl

idfnl Well-Known Member

Surprise for me was Mikey not cashing. He way out front all season and looked untouchable. Nice job with 3rd Namor, after losing Blake, I thought you were in trouble.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
  3. Akeem

Akeem Well-Known Member

late season injuries suck

good season guys. should be a good playoffs this year. i have a feeling the spurs will be taking it.

4. Steve B.

Steve B. Well-Known Member

They gotta figure out how to beat GS in Oracle.