1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

(500) Days of Summer

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by dopamine, Aug 4, 2009.

1. driveslowk

driveslowk Well-Known Member

yeah katy'd be a fun ride but i want to listen to indie music and talk about emotions when i have sex

2. Curious_George

Curious_George Well-Known Member

Zooey D = Katy Perry with less curves and smaller breasts imho.......
    Zooey has a prettier face and gorgeous eyes imo. And because I'm a sucker for some beautiful eyes I'd still easily pick Zooey between those two.

3. RFX45

RFX45 Well-Known Member

Katy Perry has a tendency to look like Chyna or Khloe in some pics though. Zooey is more petite and somewhat cuter so there is no making that mistake with her. Don't get m wrong, I wouldn't pass on either one (Zooey & Katy, not Chyna or Khloe).

4. grooveholmes

grooveholmes Well-Known Member

Haha, totally... How the frick did Russell Brand end up with Katy Perry?

5. Misesian

Misesian New Member

Sorry to necro this thread but what kind of material are those shirts, are they linen? I'm trying to beef up my smart casual wardrobe.