1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

4th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by HansderHund, Nov 30, 2015.

1. drlivingston

drlivingston Well-Known Member

A long overdue shout out to my Connecticut thrift Santa for a most excellent treat! In my "want" post, I mentioned about how I would be perfectly happy with a gift from the heart. My thrift Santa responded with some awesome handmade pottery pieces that filled a niche in our decorating needs. I don't know if they were intended to be used in a more practical manner. They are too nice to subject to my 6 year-old's clumsy fingers. Again, thank you for your thoughtfulness!
    Robert

4 people like this.
  2. Koala-T

Koala-T Well-Known Member

THRIFTMAS 2015!!!

Thank you, @eazye for the excellent presents! Everything is great (wearing the grenadine tie today!), and the card is fantastic!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
    5 people like this.
  3. klay49

klay49 Well-Known Member

Big thanks to @Takai for the dope thriftmas gift...appreciate all the stuff

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  4. Fashionablemale

Fashionablemale Well-Known Member

This stuff is amazing. Excited and a little intimidated to join this year.

5. Cj52racers

Cj52racers Well-Known Member

^dont be. All in good fun man. No one expects anything other than some thought

6. Fashionablemale

Fashionablemale Well-Known Member

Here is an update to my Thriftmas gift from @aging in rhythm . He gave me some pretty trashed Alden Shells. I just got them back from The Alden Restoration service and I figured I would update everyone with how they turned out. Truly this was an awesome gift!

Unfortunately they are a little too big for me now that they are in pristine condition so they are available if anyone is interested. They are size 10 B/D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4 people like this.