1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

45rpm, epaulet shirts (S-M), ervell, schneider, apc pants (32-33), tanner belt, folk cardigan, nice

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by grit, May 11, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grit

grit Well-Known Member

EDIT: All sold, donated, or keeping for now. Thanks!

I started going to the gym and bulked up so some of my old clothes don't fit. I want to get rid of this stuff so feel free to make me offers! Inquire for measurements, either in-thread or PM me. All are worn but in good condition, no issues unless otherwise indicated. I always hang-dried everything you see here. Free shipping to CONUS, add $10 to Canada, ask about elsewhere. Pics below.

Pants

• 1- Patrik Ervell black Jeans, cotton, tagged 34 but fit 33. Very lightweight, great for S/S (button closure) - $80
    • 2- Stephan Schneider black "Soft" Trouser, I believe from S/S '11, tagged V, fits 32, maybe 33. 60/40 viscose/cotton blend, lightweight fabric. (hook closure) - $100
    • 3- APC new standard cords in navy, hemmed to about 30.5" (they fit me and I'm 5'10"), very fine corduroy, http://www.ssense.com/men/product/apc/new_standard_cords/40568 - $70
    • 4- Japan Blue Momotaro slim fit, tagged 33, fit 32-33, soaked, worn but almost no fading yet, chainstitch hemmed to about 33". http://www.superdenim.co.uk/prodpage.asp?productid=1817 - $70 - SOLD

Shirts

• 5- North Marine Drive (line by 45rpm) double gauze shirt blue/green/yellow plaid, tagged 2 and fits between a small and a medium. Great for summer, super soft and comfy - $100
    • 6- R by 45rpm Dash (Organic cotton line) tweed off-white/blue/red striped shirt, tagged 3 and fits between a small and a medium - $100 - SOLD
    • 7- Crate oxblood shirt, tagged M but fits like a S - $20
    • 8- Epaulet Cozumel Jacquard shirt, tagged M http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1057/Mens-Point-Collar-Cozumel/Detail - $70 - SOLD
    • 9- Epaulet salt and pepper shirt but I had it overdyed french blue, club collar, size M, fits on the slim side like all Epaulet shirts - $65 - SOLD
    • 10- Two Band of Outsiders polo shirts, both tagged M - one colorblocked red/blue and one red/blue stripe - $50 each - BOTH SOLD

Other stuff

• 11- Nice collective cotton biker jacket, loden green, tagged M, fits small in the shoulders but otherwise TTS - $60
    • 12- Folk "student" cardigan, charcoal with white trim, tagged 3 and fits like a size S. I got it on clearance at Unionmade as it came with a red mark/stain on the inside (pictured) - $75
    • 13- Tanner Goods belt, 1.5" width, mahogany w/black buckle, size 32, lightly worn and very thick http://www.tannergoods.com/products/standard-belt-mahogany-black - $40

Last edited: May 26, 2012
  2. grit

grit Well-Known Member

Pants

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shirts

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Other

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. grit

grit Well-Known Member

Someone should really buy the Ervell jeans and the 45rpm (North Marine Drive) shirt, they are the two pieces here I really wish still fit me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.