1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kiya, Apr 27, 2009.

1. ZVincler

ZVincler Active Member

Took these for you guys after getting home tonight. Excuse the dirt/hair in some of them :/
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Somar

Somar Well-Known Member

@zvincler: Holy crap, those look sick!!! How in the mother of all denim could you have kept that hidden? Were you in a cave calling it "my preciousssss" all this time!?

Dude!! More pics and more updates from now on LOL :D

3. jmaudi0

jmaudi0 Well-Known Member

wow zvincler those look great!!! thanks for the pics! nice to see what kind of potential my shadows have. I love the jeans but my fades are nowhere near that far along yet. makes me want to wear them even more!

4. Somar

Somar Well-Known Member

@Zvincler: Would be nice if you could provide us with some info. How long did you wear them? How many washes? Size? Fit pics?

.... Please? :p

5. Somar

Somar Well-Known Member

@jmaud: same for you even if you haven't had them on as long as him. Do you also haf pics of this pair? Maybe some fit pics?

6. ZVincler

ZVincler Active Member

haha, Thanks! I'll try to remember to take pics monthly from now on.
    Thanks!
    4 1/2 months of daily wear and counting, zero washes ,size 28 SL, sized down one

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. islay

islay Well-Known Member

Hello, like 3 years ago I ordered from selfedge a pair of SL100 that I had to return because they were a bit small in size. I want to order that model again, now to get the right size I can take the model I send back as a guide, have this model change in size recently?

8. Somar

Somar Well-Known Member

Thanks for the quick reply! They look even better when you got them on. How much did they stretch eventually?

9. sazon

sazon Well-Known Member

I'll relay my experience: I bought the 2010 version. I loved them so much I bought them again in 2012, same size.

I noticed the 2012 version different in a few ways:

1. Back pockets a little longer, and placed a bit differently
    2. Top block a little tighter
    3. Lower leg slimmer

They were definitely not the same jeans. I tried wearing them for a few months, but ultimately had to part with them. My 2010 version is still my go-to pair.

10. matty long legs

matty long legs Well-Known Member

I haven't even worn mine ten times and already a rivet popped off.

11. ZVincler

ZVincler Active Member

I'd guess two inches. They were extremely tight to begin with

12. Somar

Somar Well-Known Member

Matty... Got a pic of that?

13. jamaaltt

jamaaltt Well-Known Member

Holy shit!!! Thoose shadows look the bees knees. I was thinkin bout some momo grand indigos or some indigo indigo japan blues but the shadows look sick!!!

14. Somar

Somar Well-Known Member

That's quite a lot actually. I assume they also stretched a bit in the thigh and upper leg area.

Thanks for the answer :)

15. michaelyork

michaelyork Well-Known Member

Can someone tell me if I sized correctly with these SL-100s? Or did I size too big, and do I need to go down one or two sizes?

Any advice appreciated from SF members, vendors, 3sixteen designers and owners :), anyone. thanks.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
  16. catlettsl

catlettsl Well-Known Member

What are the walnut oxfords?? Brand and model pls? They look slick as sh@t Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

17. ziggny

ziggny Member

Popped in to Self Edge NY the other day to check out SL 100s, but was told they're all out. Any idea on when we can expect a restock? Thanks much.

18. kiya

kiya Well-Known Member

SENY restock is coming on monday (January 28th)!

19. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Well-Known Member

Haven't followed this thread in a bit, but I hot soaked a pair of ill fitting SL shadows and the info may serve someone. Hot soaked to shrink the length and waist and had a bit of concern the thighs would shrink too much. Waist and length shrunk as one would expect and the thighs didn't change at all that I can tell.

I hot soaked by bringing a pot to boil and then turning off the gas for 5 to let it cool a touch. This was too hot, though. The leather patch shrunk tremendously and needed to be cut off. Also, some sort of oil / wax melted off of it which required I sieve the water to remove the congealed droplets. Still ended up with some greasy droplets scattered about.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  20. Romp

Romp Well-Known Member

hey guys have trawled through this thread for a while and looking to confirm some fit advice please.

I bought a pair of APC NS in 32 about 6mths ago but it got hot down in Australia so I wore them maybe 4-5 times only. From a snug fit in the waist they became relaxed quite quickly

Since then ive been on a diet and lost 8kgs (10% body weight) and the waist is now noticeably too large and baggy in the seat and thigh. I would probably fit the 31's perfect off the rack (unsure after wear) hence the dilemma.

So assuming ive shrunk to a 31 in the APC should I buy the 33 in the SL/ST (still undecided on taper). Unfortunately i havent found anyone around here that stocks 3sixteen so i cant try for size.

thanks in advance