1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kiya, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Najee D.

Najee D. Well-Known Member

Losing weight right now so I can properly fit my stocky body into the straight leg denim when (if?) we get them in store. BTW ajchen, first shipment came in on Friday and we're well pleased (solemates...chicago).

2. PeterParker

PeterParker Well-Known Member

Those boots look nice but kind of chunky... they're bound to be pricey considering the brand tho? I wonder how much...

For anyone that has experience with the slim and straight leg jeans... specifically the straight leg, the thighs are already a little big at 10.8, would they stretch a lot as i wear them? I have 20" thighs so that extra .8 is no biggie, but if they stretch...

If they are already loose in the thighs then they should not stretch at all. The 100x denim does not stretch much, and the stretching in the thighs on mine has been negligible.

3. splattered

splattered Well-Known Member

If they are already loose in the thighs then they should not stretch at all. The 100x denim does not stretch much, and the stretching in the thighs on mine has been negligible.

Thank you sir [​IMG]

Ok i guess i'll just trade my black slims for black straights. Too bad they dont have black coated in straights. Oh wells.

4. nonissue

nonissue Well-Known Member

Some photos of my doublewrap (xposted from self-edge thread):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. ajchen

ajchen Well-Known Member

That bracelet look phenomenal...

6. wagthesam

wagthesam Well-Known Member

It's been 5 months since I bought these and I'm curious to hear some feedback about the fit: [​IMG] Old straight leg with the 34 inseam.

7. blantonator

blantonator Well-Known Member

It's been 5 months since I bought these and I'm curious to hear some feedback about the fit:

[​IMG]

Old straight leg with the 34 inseam.

looks great. I just ordered a pair of sl's today.

8. PolePosition

PolePosition Well-Known Member

I wore the same pants and shoes today

9. c00kz

c00kz Well-Known Member

Damn nonissue, those look fantastic. I like the mild creases in the last picture.

Anyone have any experience with the 316 tote?

10. nonissue

wagtheseam, that's probably the best jean fit i've seen on you. you deifnitely look better with a slightly bigger top block and less taper.

11. wagthesam

This is my only raw denim that I've worn in pics though lol. Perhaps it was the lighting that made these change through various pics. Thanks though, I'm on the lookout for a pair of jeans that exact description, with a mid/high rise and a long inseam.

12. nonissue

Weird, looks totally different from your other fits.

I think APC rescues would suit your body type (but alas, quite boring denim)

13. splattered

It's been 5 months since I bought these and I'm curious to hear some feedback about the fit:

[​IMG]

Old straight leg with the 34 inseam.

Those do look good on you, what is your natural inseam?

I got a pair in both indigo and black, still waiting on the black to arrive... havent started wearing the indigos yet.

14. wagthesam

I've always worn 34 inseams. Wouldn't mind trying a 36/38 inseam to see how stacking suits me.

15. The Day Man

The Day Man Well-Known Member

This is after a month with the bracelet and one coat of Obenaufs. I had planned on letting it age naturally but at one point it fell off in my driveway and I only found it hours later after it had been sitting in the rain. So this is after a bath in my driveway and some Obenaufs. Sorry for the iPhone pic. It actually looks darker than this. More of a copper color.

[​IMG]

16. splattered

I received the black replacement SL today in the mail, they are friggin perfect! Construction and everything is spot on. LOVE THEM! Just wish the Indigo SL didn't have a messed up back pocket :/

17. kixslf

kixslf Well-Known Member

3sixteen St 210 sneak peek

6 months... lots of washes

[​IMG]

18. WE350B

WE350B Well-Known Member

In case anybody's interested...just got my 3sixteen SL-100x, and they're definitely an APC NS repro (like what kiya said on sufu). The only difference is instead of sizing down two, you size down three, on the pair I got anyway. Size 29 measures 32" on the waist...the rest of the measurements are classic NS : 10" rise, 11" thigh, 8" knee, 7.5-7.75" inseam. The denim is much nicer and heavier, but not slubby at all (this is pre-wash, so I don't know after). The hardware's a lot better, and the starching is not as heavy and sheen-y as the NS...so there you go. I like them a lot, but just because I love the NS cut a lot. I've always wanted a "nicer" NS, but with its own touches.

19. Big Pun

Big Pun Well-Known Member

Just ordered the SL 210, will post a fit soon [​IMG]

20. WE350B

WE350B Well-Known Member

btw don't have fit pics, but the SE model wearing the SL-100x looks to be an accurate representation of how they'd look on you. that's how they look on me.