1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

$380,000 dog mansion

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by Jumbie, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Stazy

Stazy Well-Known Member

I know that's just your way of secretly agreeing with me. [​IMG]

It's okay. Camilla Belle and I agree with you. [​IMG]

2. nootje

nootje Well-Known Member

You're on a fucking clothing forum and probably own many things you do not need. You're a hypocrite and a moron. Do you not realize that just by living in the western world, owning a computer and earning over $30,000 that you are enormously wealthy by the standards of at least 6 billion people in the world? Do you not realize that what you are now saying about these people could just as easily be said about you, and by a lot of starving people?

Don't come on a high end clothing forum and preach the equal sharing of misery you mediocre cunt.

LOL , and +1

3. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

You're on a fucking clothing forum and probably own many things you do not need. You're a hypocrite and a moron. Do you not realize that just by living in the western world, owning a computer and earning over $30,000 that you are enormously wealthy by the standards of at least 6 billion people in the world? Do you not realize that what you are now saying about these people could just as easily be said about you, and by a lot of starving people? Don't come on a high end clothing forum and preach the equal sharing of misery you mediocre cunt.
    Do you have to be this insulting you scumsucking retard? As for the house well, bad taste on positional goods make people lose the status they were hoping to gain, oh well. They might have gotten extra point for lavish eccentricity but it just looks too awful.

4. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

This is why I consider myself a conservative. To me, the core principle of leftists is envy enshrined in policy.

You wanna live in that dog house cause that doggie don't hafta wash his bowl, don't front.

5. RJmanbearpig

RJmanbearpig Well-Known Member

This is why I consider myself a conservative.
    Well, that and the barely repressed homosexuality and living in a fantasy world of elves and goblins. I don't mean WoW, I mean Canada.

6. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Well-Known Member

Well, that and the barely repressed homosexuality and living in a fantasy world of elves and goblins. I don't mean WoW, I mean Canada.
    Ahem!!! ECCE HOMORATORIVM!!1! You don't want the "Thought Police" (the KemPinktai) to come to your house and upset your wedding plans, do you? Until December 10, you can only make fun of his "fantasy world of elves and goblins" and not... well... the other.
    You're on a fucking clothing forum and probably own many things you do not need. You're a hypocrite and a moron. Do you not realize that just by living in the western world, owning a computer and earning over $30,000 that you are enormously wealthy by the standards of at least 6 billion people in the world? Do you not realize that what you are now saying about these people could just as easily be said about you, and by a lot of starving people? Don't come on a high end clothing forum and preach the equal sharing of misery you mediocre cunt.
    Though Fuuummmma mon ami has the key to my syntactical heart... you're quickly becoming a good second-option for when he goes out of town.

7. SField

SField Well-Known Member

Do you have to be this insulting you scumsucking retard?

As for the house well, bad taste on positional goods make people lose the status they were hoping to gain, oh well. They might have gotten extra point for lavish eccentricity but it just looks too awful.

Yes I do, so fucking deal with it you stupid french hippy.

8. RJmanbearpig

RJmanbearpig Well-Known Member

Yes I do, so fucking deal with it you stupid french hippy.

LOL pwned. Even worse, he's a Canadian. They speak French with like some sort of nasal accent and all have posters of Maurice Richard and Roy Dupuis over their bed.

9. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt Well-Known Member

They might have gotten extra point for lavish eccentricity but it just looks too awful.
    I don't know about that. I imagine that there is a very high correlation between faux medieval castle architecture and ultra high priced dog houses. Given the genre, this thing is a sight for sore eyes.

10. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Well-Known Member

LOL pwned. Even worse, he's a Canadian. They speak French with like some sort of nasal accent and all have posters of Maurice Richard and Roy Dupuis over their bed.

I'm hoping to see a LOLcatfight, with Fuummmma mon ami bringing out his dirtiest French and showing us why his mother tongue is the best of all languages in which to curse...

SField will follow that up, I hope, with some of his Harvard classical education and some naughty ancient Greek put-downs. Latin will suffice, too, especially if he can find the requisite dirtiness in Catullus.

11. SField

SField Well-Known Member

I'm hoping to see a LOLcatfight, with Fuummmma mon ami bringing out his dirtiest French and showing us why his mother tongue is the best of all languages in which to curse...

SField will follow that up, I hope, with some of his Harvard classical education and some naughty ancient Greek put-downs. Latin will suffice, too, especially if he can find the requisite dirtiness in Catullus.

Would you throw truffle shavings at a destitute dog? Why would I be inclined to use those things in conversation with Fuuma? I'll throw rotten bananas at the filthy little troglodyte

12. Nataku

Nataku Well-Known Member

You're on a fucking clothing forum and probably own many things you do not need. You're a hypocrite and a moron. Do you not realize that just by living in the western world, owning a computer and earning over $30,000 that you are enormously wealthy by the standards of at least 6 billion people in the world? Do you not realize that what you are now saying about these people could just as easily be said about you, and by a lot of starving people?

Don't come on a high end clothing forum and preach the equal sharing of misery you mediocre cunt.

I see someone forgot to take their happy pills today. I love you too. [​IMG]

13. SField

SField Well-Known Member

I see someone forgot to take their happy pills today. I love you too. [​IMG]

And judging by your location and populist ideals I'm guessing that you don't start your day without some hillybilly heroin? (Oxycontin for those who are wondering).

14. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

And judging by your location and populist ideals I'm guessing that you don't start your day without some hillybilly heroin? (Oxycontin for those who are wondering).
    [​IMG] You are such an asshole. Awesome.

15. Nataku

Nataku Well-Known Member

Quite the contrary. Wayzata is not exactly your "hillbilly" city. Minnesota isn't all backwoods hicks either. Minneapolis ranks right around Chicago in terms of big cities. But I guess what they say is true....ignorance is bliss.

16. JoelF

JoelF Well-Known Member

Would you throw truffle shavings at a destitute dog? Why would I be inclined to use those things in conversation with Fuuma? I'll throw rotten bananas at the filthy little troglodyte

Who is this joker? He's hilarious. [​IMG]

17. SField

SField Well-Known Member

Quite the contrary. Wayzata is not exactly your "hillbilly" city. Minnesota isn't all backwoods hicks either. Minneapolis ranks right around Chicago in terms of big cities.

But I guess what they say is true....ignorance is bliss.

Whatever. The one time I was there I saw a lot of fat people driving minivans. It might as well be a square state. Now go put on one of those seven fold ties you've been talking about and protest the reckless extravagance of the ruling class.

18. Nataku

Nataku Well-Known Member

Way to generalize a state. I'd bet wherever the hell you're from isn't any better. You think everyone on this forum is rich and pays full price? Why the hell is the "thrift store and bragging" thread so long then?

19. SField

SField Well-Known Member

Way to generalize a state. I'd bet wherever the hell you're from isn't any better. You think everyone on this forum is rich and pays full price? Why the hell is the "thrift store and bragging" thread so long then?

I have no problem with people who are thrifty. I do have a problem with someone on the internet, who has a spectacularly good chance of being in the top 1 or 2% of the world in terms of wealth, saying something as stupid as you did. Like I said, go picket in front of their house with your seven fold tie. Then, I'd like for you to go to a slum in Bangladesh, still wearing your seven fold tie that you bought at a thrift store.

Please report back once you've completed this assignment.

20. Nataku

Nataku Well-Known Member

You're saying that I could be in the top 1 or 2% of the entire world when it comes to wealth?! Try middle class. If you made as much as I did a year you'd understand where my "populist ideals" come from.