1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

$3000 LATTANZI FOR BRIONI HANDMADE MONKSTRAP SHOES, SIMPLY INCREDIBLE

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by merunisa, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. merunisa

merunisa Well-Known Member

$3000 SILVANO LATTANZI FOR BRIONI HANDMADE SHOES. THESE SHOES HAVE BEEN WORN VERY LIGHTLY AND ARE IN NEW CONDITION AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE PICS. THE SHOES FEATURE A MONK STRAP FRONT, HAND WELTED SOLES, LONG MODERN TOE BOX... THE SIZE IS 12 U.S. YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER MONKSTRAP THAN THESE. ASKING $500 OR BEST OFFER. I SHIP WORLDWIDE. SHOE TREES AND BOX NOT INCLUDED.

Last edited: May 24, 2012
  2. skytop

skytop New Member

If you are not including the box and the trees, why do you include them in your photos? Not right.

3. DrZRM

DrZRM Well-Known Member

I assume you know you put the price at $400 obo in your title and then asked $1,000 in the body of your post. These are too small for me, but if they fit a 13D I'd have been a lot more interested at $400 than $1000. You may want to edit just for clarification. And +1 on what are you going to do with this empty box once you sell your shoes? Bri?

4. merunisa

the shoes fit more like a 12.5 or 13.... so if you are interested my paypal is reynanll@aol.com. These shoes will not last so I would jump on them while they are still available.

5. Warrengardner

Warrengardner Well-Known Member

6. merunisa

4.25" width
    12.75" length from heel to toe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.