1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

28 weeks later

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by skalogre, May 13, 2007.

1. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Well-Known Member

I haven't the time to bother with your "links". Perhaps one day, we can get this sorted out.

IT'S A PREQUEL

Yes... one day... one glorious day. A day when someone will write synopses of movies, and share it via an easily-accessible public medium of some sort. Until then, we can only dream.

2. javyn

javyn Well-Known Member

You should probably work on a patent for that.

3. jkw

jkw Well-Known Member

I enjoyed the movie, and 28 days later before that.
    I think the first one really was a great movie, used to love it as a kid... scared me though!
    Guess that's where my hate for zombies started then.
    I'm good friends with Danny Boyle's daughter

4. BrettChaotix

BrettChaotix Well-Known Member

"used to love it as a kid" ?? ummm, it's only about 4 years older than the sequel

and for the love of god there is not 1 single zombie in 28 days or weeks. They are LIVING people infected with a virus called Rage - remember, they starved to death at the end of the 1st movie! [​IMG]

5. jkw

jkw Well-Known Member

"used to love it as a kid" ?? ummm, it's only about 4 years older than the sequel

Guess it's what you make of it [​IMG] I'm just over 17...

6. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

28 Weeks is playing on HBO Zone right now. Just started. I'm watching solely for the opening sequence which is IMO one of the best in recent years.

7. BrettChaotix

BrettChaotix Well-Known Member

I agree 110%

I don't normally get spooked by horror movies, I like them for the gore-gags but the first 10 minutes of 28 Weeks had me totally on-edge!