1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

2011 Miss America Contestants: Should Evolution Be Taught In Schools?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Tck13, Jun 21, 2011.

1. jarude

jarude Well-Known Member

no...you don't. [​IMG]
    skeletor? scary face, for real. also, needs more baby fat. from that picture, 7/10 (0) i'd wager that you could pick better looking girls from any given decent university campus across north america.
    Thanks for ripping off my meme, Ravishing Rick Rude. [​IMG]
    beauty, intelligence, and sanity have been the three qualifying characteristics for women for all of eternity, and not simply the meme of a b-grade troll. though i am flattered by all the attention you've been paying me lately [​IMG] edit: you don't deserve dj funk's hallmark either, appropriate as it may be for this thread

2. Duff_Man

Duff_Man Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Which one is this!?

3. QBNCGAR

QBNCGAR Well-Known Member

At least one phrase comes to mind, one of them sounding much like stewpit cucking funts.

4. embowafa

embowafa Well-Known Member

skeletor? scary face, for real. also, needs more baby fat. from that picture, 7/10 (0) i'd wager that you could pick better looking girls from any given decent university campus across north america.
    [​IMG] please. I went to, what is considered, one of the most superficial schools in the country and the hottest handful were MAYBE in this girl's league.

5. StephenHero

StephenHero Well-Known Member

Which one is this!?

+1. This girl is dreamy.

1 person likes this.
  6. ter1413

ter1413 Well-Known Member

I'm speechless.

really? u expected scholars??

7. ImaPro

ImaPro Well-Known Member

Wasn't nearly as bad as you guys made it out to be. They are really not much dumber than the average 20 year old -male or female.
    Agree but [​IMG]
    I do not see myself dating any of those girls posted in the video, granted some of them aren't even 8s'. I have been around dumb girls before, not pleasant experiences. By dating, I mean having a relationship.
    Some 'dumb' girls are pretty adorable if they arent THAT dumb. [​IMG]

8. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Well-Known Member

May be is because I got my under in bio with focus on evolution and genetics, that I am finding this extremely dumb.

The average Americans probably think these girls are adorable.

9. tagutcow

tagutcow Well-Known Member

I found this amusing article at what I can only hope is the Christwire.com of atheism:

http://darwinkilledgod.blogspot.com/...g-cheated.html

Poor guy has made 551 posts since December 2010 (typical post title: "There are no moderate Christians because there's nothing moderate about being a fucking idiot") and most of his articles still get no responses. Who knows, maybe if someone oh-so-cleverly calls Jesus "Jebus" and calls religion "fairy tales" for the billion-and-first time, the entire edifice of Christianity will finally come crashing down.

10. Tck13

Tck13 Well-Known Member

really? u expected scholars??

[​IMG]

11. Gibonius

Gibonius Well-Known Member

Either a creative sock or one of the Internet Militant Atheists that tagut is so concerned about has sought him out for a Battle Royale!