• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey, we deserve some credit for the choice of fabrics !  ;)

We carefully picked every single fabric out of the tailor bunches - so we're pretty happy that they all came out really nicely.  

When are you restocking 38Rs?

Wallcloud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It was the Camoshita ones that I really liked. :fu:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The Schneider "Miami" sweater in white/gray. With all the cool square thingies :D

i like that one a lot. well done.

Asian Afro

Reaction score

Cantarelli will be R and L like for fall winter.  Camoshita only regular length

Is regular length for Camoshita on the short side or long? Are their cuts regular or more athletic?

EDIT: I'll just wait for the measurements on the web site. :)

Last edited:

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Hey, we deserve some credit for the choice of fabrics !  ;)

We carefully picked every single fabric out of the tailor bunches - so we're pretty happy that they all came out really nicely.  

I was just trying to point out that fabric, construction, and cut should be viewed in entirely separate comparisons. You can have a maker with terrible constructions and Lesser fabric, quality construction and awful cuts, etc.....

I can only speak for the navy Birdseye, but the fabric is wonderful. It will be hard not to wear this suit everyday....I would love a similar Birdseye in charcoal (wink wink). You guys nailed every everything, Greg. You know this.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yes, and no.  We'll be restocking some Porter, Calabrese, and La Portegna bags, and adding a few new styles of each  ( :D  ) that should work well for what you're looking for, but the only entirely new brand of bag we're picking up is Master-Piece, which is on the more casual side, comparatively.

Thanks for the update. IMO I think the current selection is a bit too stiff looking or downright shapeless. Looking for a nice everyday briefcase similar to Filson's design... and hopefully it will be Italian BCD appropriate when the new selection drops.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Nor do I have 720 sir :teach: Especially with a looming viberg x SF derby mto... very, very tempting.
The Schneider "Miami" sweater in white/gray. With all the cool square thingies :D

That sweater looks great. I'm not sure they could have picked a more appropriate name than Miami for it.

And thank you for not buying the Roman sweater I'm eyeing... :)

KayJay85

Reaction score
this might have been missed in the traffic but any sleeve measurements on the website?

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
That Schneider "Decks" jacket looks really great.

Greg, do you have any more Schneider outerwear coming in for this season?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Begg scarf

Miami and Helium so nice.

Last edited:

coolron

Reaction score
I was literally just thinking of how a lightweight wool ma-1 with an asymmetrical zip would be bad ass this morning. I thought I was all cool for coming up with it.
frown.gif

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was the Camoshita ones that I really liked.
ffffuuuu.gif

sorry
Is regular length for Camoshita on the short side or long? Are their cuts regular or more athletic?

EDIT: I'll just wait for the measurements on the web site.
smile.gif
Trim and short but completely unstructured and light - shirt weight almost
Thanks for the update. IMO I think the current selection is a bit too stiff looking or downright shapeless. Looking for a nice everyday briefcase similar to Filson's design... and hopefully it will be Italian BCD appropriate when the new selection drops.
Maybe you will like the La Portegna Fat Carter in canvas and leather?...

That Schneider "Decks" jacket looks really great.

Greg, do you have any more Schneider outerwear coming in for this season?
No that's it - all online now
I was literally just thinking of how a lightweight wool ma-1 with an asymmetrical zip would be bad ass this morning. I thought I was all cool for coming up with it.
frown.gif
It WAS a really cool idea !!

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That sweater looks great. I'm not sure they could have picked a more appropriate name than Miami for it.

South Beach? That's what people think of when you mention "Miami." I've heard that Miami proper is a bit of a dump.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

South Beach? That's what people think of when you mention "Miami." I've heard that Miami proper is a bit of a dump.

Ha ha. Don't really know what Miami in general looks like, though I agree South Beach is the the most recognized glamor address.

And while it looks like something Don Johnson would sport without a doubt, I bet you could find a guy on Calle Ocho or in Little Havana sporting something like this sweater and looking darn good.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads