• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

DLJr

TWAT Master.
Reaction score
Thanks! What's the Inis to S&C sizing conversion?

I own a Small and a Medium in the chunky cardigan and I am between a medium and large in Inis, usually wear M (size 49 in Formosa if it existed, 4 in GRP, 40ish in Inglese). I could fit in an XS as well for the chunky S&C cardi, but to me that would kind of ruin the look. I wear the M as outerwear and the S as a chunky sweater.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yummy, the Oatmeals are mine!

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha, I know, right??

However, as someone who has been on the hunt for trousers like these for YEARS, I am very excited. I have always wanted a pair of off white flannels. Very apparel arts.

14oz is not too crazy heavy...

DLJr

TWAT Master.
Reaction score
Haha, I know, right??

However, as someone who has been on the hunt for trousers like these for YEARS, I am very excited. I have always wanted a pair of off white flannels. Very apparel arts.

14oz is not too crazy heavy...

Can't beat the price with the birthday sale.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Literally, you cannot beat the price. It is nothing short of a steal with the birthday code, ~330.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got Ed/Panta to make me a pair from the first run of the fabric. They're awesome, but that flannel is pretty heavy. I might have worn them once last winter it was so warm in the Bay Area.
frown.gif

DLJr

TWAT Master.
Reaction score
Literally, you cannot beat the price. It is nothing short of a steal with the birthday code, ~330.

With the recent edition to the family and the upcoming SF trunk show with promises of some cool offerings from NMWA I'm trying to stay away at this point. I think I've had about 12 different things in my cart all ready to go and then had to tell myself to just stick to the plan and wait until November 7th; that included these pants. I did end up picking up a gift for my dad and another Port Flannel for me though. Port Flannel make solid dad shirts haha.

Last edited:

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is probably a prudent decision. I think I would have been very sad to have missed out on these pants though. I am curious to see how heavy they are!

Work is taking me to Chicago in November, so I will get some use out of them there :).

Last edited:

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Almost ready to use Birthday code and get these freaking off white boss Rotas. Damn.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

Almost ready to use Birthday code and get these freaking off white boss Rotas. Damn.

There is no "almost ready". There is only "do".

I think that shirt might be part of the Geller workwear thing. Or maybe wookie pelt.

Last edited:

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, the site seems to be a little broken right now. We're getting the engineers on it - sorry guys

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads