• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

badsha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received my Farnese tubo belt in brown calf made from a single piece of leather. The belt is exquisite, have never seen a belt like this. Made from I will be wearing it Friday to a wedding, will post some thoughts on it then after wearing for a few hours.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Greggy, since you're soliciting ideas don't forget my tubo belt (32-33 waist) in a chestnut or Edwardian type shade. Extra points for suede but I won't be too high maintenance :)

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Greg, when you say "light lambskin leather" for the SS Valstar, do you mean light in weight or light in color? I have a light brown leather Valstar blouson already, but if there's a different color coming in, I'd probably be interested in a size 36 (or, rather, 36 in their regular, or possibly a 38 in their slim fit).

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Greg,

I would absolutely buy a pair of the butteros if you got them in low top, in the washed red color (shown in high top here - but I'd like the Tanino low for summer):

And I'd really love to get a pair of the wierd boat boots, in the blue suede (off the to the side, the beige pair is shown here, but the blue is shown peeking out on the left side):

I'll be in France next summer, so I figure that I'll need some stuff to wear while I'm lounging around, not working.

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can you convince Inis Meain to make that flecked birdseye sweater again but in a nice deep blue or green?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys - please quote/reply and use the running list by adding yours, otherwise I know I won't be able to keep track of all those ideas.

For some of the suppliers, our orders are already in and on their way to production (I.e. they bought fabric, etc...) but we can certainly tweak size runs. For others, we can tweak order as well.

@dieworkwear I meant both light and light. It's a cream beige lambskin. We also have a darker lightweight suede on the order

@GoldenTribe that would look great. But we're not going to order winter knits for spring. We'll keep knits to lighter weights, cottons and linen mixes for spring.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that belt is great and the box is maybe even greater.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Knits :
- Linen Inis Meain crewneck sweater. Not sure what colors I'd be interested in, but maybe either a grey or blue? Just not cream, as I already have that [dieworkwear, size small]
-

Suits:
- Formosa. Unlined or quarter-lined. Fresco or linen/cotton blend, light weight summer suits. [Chogall]
- Formosa blazer suit. [Chogall]

Casual jackets:
- Shirt jacket in Solbiati linen; similar to DieWorkwear's safari jacket [Asian Afro; Size 38/Small]
- Leather Valstar, preferably in a dark brown or blue, but I could also be interested in a beige lambskin, depending on the shade. [dieworkwear; size 38 in the slim fit or 36 in their regular fit]

Shirts:
- Salvatore Piccolo shirts in interesting fabrics and patterns [Asian Afro; 15-33 or 38/Small]
-

Non-sneaker shoes:
- Woven leather shoes [Asian Afro; US 8/UK 7]
- Brown Vass boots in their F last. Fairly open to styles, so long as it's not a balmoral. Maybe something simple like this season's suede Alfred Sargent boot? [dieworkwear, US9]

Sneakers:
-
-

Misc:
- Talarico umbrella with a striped canopy and single stick construction. Fairly open to colors, but would prefer something green. [dieworkwear]

[COLOR=FF00AA]If anyone adds to this, please take the "quotes" bracket out of your post. If you don't, it will make it difficult for the next person to quote you. [/COLOR]

Last edited:

mktitsworth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Guys - please quote/reply and use the running list by adding yours, otherwise I know I won't be able to keep track of all those ideas.

On that note, you guys should list your suggestions here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/366451/...kent-wang-hanger-project-yellow-hook-neckties

Incidentally, you should list your ideas about food and drinks as well.  

Geez... who ever knew that participating in an online forum would be so much work.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Greg you should pick up the Butteros in half sizes. Unfortunately going to have to return the pair I picked up because they're too long :(

Pelotonia

Reaction score
Would seriously look into anything traditional from Valstar like suede, cotton even leather blousons and any type of Harrington jacket in a single color. Nothing beyond US M sizes here in Japan and Valstarino site does not ship to Japan because of some agreement with their Japanese vendor. Tweed unfortunately is not my thing even though it looks so nice.

Maverick972

Reaction score
Greg, what is the difference between Alumo Soyella and Alumo Genio? Is one finer than the other? Also, will there be a spring/summer order from Inglese?

Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads