1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

£2,000 G&G M2M/£2,500 Cleverley bespoke?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Erw594, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Erw594

Erw594 Member

Gents,

I've been eyeing the G&G Deco Bowlly oxford recently. Very impressive last, breath-taking waist, lovely perforations - definitely a style I desire (as I am sure do many of you). But I am very much put off by the 2,000GBP price tag - £2,000 is a LOT for a m2m pair, and with just a bit (£500) more investment I could qualify for Bespoke at Cleverley, with which I'd be able to enjoy the freedom of literally any style I wish for, any creative perforations and surely uktra-beveled waist too; not to mention the comform of bespoke lasts!

So what is your take on this matter? Do you see a point in choosing the £2,000 G&G mtm over GC bespoke?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!