or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Paul Stuart Sales
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Paul Stuart Sales - Page 29

post #421 of 611
I went there this late afternoon, further reductions across the board except for suits and SC/Grenson MP shoes. For example, shoes $200 --> $150, shirts $80 --> $70, all tux $250. I wonder what the prices going to be like tomorrow.
post #422 of 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
I might make an incognito appearance

Not if you're wearing the orange jacket or pants.
post #423 of 611
Thread Starter 
IIRC last time at least one reduction was taken during the day. I remember I walked in around 4 pm as they were putting up new price signs. So you may to check for further discount during the day.
post #424 of 611
Stopped by at 9 this morning, no reductions on SC/Grenson MPs nor firther reductions on lower price points from yesterday. Stock also appears to be the same (at least in the 9/9.5 section)

Quote:
Originally Posted by von Rothbart View Post
I went there this late afternoon, further reductions across the board except for suits and SC/Grenson MP shoes. For example, shoes $200 --> $150, shirts $80 --> $70, all tux $250. I wonder what the prices going to be like tomorrow.
post #425 of 611
All suits are $400. All sportcoats $200. Ties, $10. A few nice high-end suits and sportcoats, but very few and far between. Also some nice endbolts for sportcoats.
post #426 of 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorse123 View Post
All suits are $400. All sportcoats $200. Ties, $10. A few nice high-end suits and sportcoats, but very few and far between. Also some nice endbolts for sportcoats.
What he said. I picked up an Isaia-made navy flannel suit and a bolt of fabric (charcoal with purple windowpane). Very disappointing that they didn't drop the prices on the Stuart's Choice suits. They seem to have restocked the ties, in case there are any PS tie aficionados.
post #427 of 611
Are the Canadian-made sport coats retail priced at $900 canvassed? Going by the pinch test, the fabric across the chest was the same thickness (i.e., no layer of fusing) as the fabric on the back of the jacket, but some of the chest pieces were really stiff.
post #428 of 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Shake View Post
What he said. I picked up an Isaia-made navy flannel suit and a bolt of fabric (charcoal with purple windowpane). Very disappointing that they didn't drop the prices on the Stuart's Choice suits. They seem to have restocked the ties, in case there are any PS tie aficionados.

how much do they have it on sale now for the Isaias (PS Choice), 800ish ?
post #429 of 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitingStyle View Post
how much do they have it on sale now for the Isaias (PS Choice), 800ish ?

All suits are $299 regardless of starting price
post #430 of 611
I just called and they said the SC shoes are still $250.

post #431 of 611
Terrible selection on suits though, for the popular sizes (40-42R/semi-tall/L). Some of the suits are just atrocious apparently.

My friend says there's still some decent selection in Stuart's Choice shoes for the smaller (7-8) and larger (13ish) sizes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjpj83 View Post
All suits are $299 regardless of starting price
post #432 of 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorse123 View Post
I just called and they said the SC shoes are still $250.


$250 is still a great price, though. But I guess if you miss this sale, there's always the next one...
post #433 of 611
Does anyone know what the pickings were like for suits/tux in 38 or shoes in 7D? Cheers
post #434 of 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinman View Post
$250 is still a great price, though. But I guess if you miss this sale, there's always the next one...

It is a good price, but more than I like to pay for shoes. $150-$200 is top of my range, and I just stay patient. I don't need any more shoes. And hey, the Stuart's Choice pebble grain dainite soled chukkas I bought on the first day cost me only $60!

post #435 of 611
That's an amazing deal on the chukkas, Chorse. Why exactly were they so cheap?

I really like Grensons -- I find them better than C & J, and I've actually found the soles to be harder wearing than EGs. They also fit me perfectly. If you have a specific need to fill, $250 is a great price.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Paul Stuart Sales