or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I have just sent an email to Donald
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I have just sent an email to Donald - Page 3

post #31 of 48
Ernest: Did Trump ever write back to you?
post #32 of 48
RJMan: I haven't watched that cartoon in a long time, but I thought that the Matrix transformed the wearer into a uber Autobot, and that their new name included the title Prime. Before the matrix was handed down, RP tranformed into a sports convertible. Afterwards, he transformed into another truck vehicle. Hence, Hot Rod was transforemed into Rodimus Prime. I wasn't too sure what the original name of RP was.
post #33 of 48
Quote:
RJMan: I haven't watched that cartoon in a long time, but I thought that the Matrix transformed the wearer into a uber Autobot, and that their new name included the title Prime. Before the matrix was handed down, RP tranformed into a sports convertible. Afterwards, he transformed into another truck vehicle. Hence, Hot Rod was transforemed into Rodimus Prime. I wasn't too sure what the original name of RP was.
Who the heck was Optimus Primal in the "Beast Wars"? What is his relationship to Optimus Prime?
post #34 of 48
Oh god, don't get me started. I was so excited when I heard there were going to be a new transformer series until I saw what they did with their computer animation and robots turning into animals instead of cars or airplanes. All they needed to do was kept things the same, and they would have had a built in audience of people who loved to watch that show growing up. And, hire the same guy that originally did the voice of Optimus Prime. Its just not the same without that voice.
post #35 of 48
Quote:
Oh god, don't get me started. I was so excited when I heard there were going to be a new transformer series until I saw what they did with their computer animation and robots turning into animals instead of cars or airplanes. All they needed to do was kept things the same, and they would have had a built in audience of people who loved to watch that show growing up. And, hire the same guy that originally did the voice of Optimus Prime. Its just not the same without that voice.
I did like dinobot though......
post #36 of 48
Quote:
Quote:
(esquire. @ April 06 2005,10:18) Oh god, don't get me started. I was so excited when I heard there were going to be a new transformer series until I saw what they did with their computer animation and robots turning into animals instead of cars or airplanes. All they needed to do was kept things the same, and they would have had a built in audience of people who loved to watch that show growing up. And, hire the same guy that originally did the voice of Optimus Prime. Its just not the same without that voice.
I did like dinobot though......
ME GRIMLOCK.... koji
post #37 of 48
Speaking of which: Anyone ever watch Reboot? Man, I loved that show. Jon.
post #38 of 48
The transformers movie was so awesome. Me Grimlock. Grimlock kick butt. Star Scream and Jazz are the best, although the first time Transformers were around when I was uber little (thinking around 4 or 5), Op. Prime was my favorite. It came back around 8 or 9 and was really popular for awhile.
post #39 of 48
Yes, that movie rocked.. It's an unappreciated classic. You can still watch it years later, and it still kicks ass. Every time I hear that cheesy 80s power ballad, I crank up the volume as it brings back memories of good times. Personally, my favorite Dinobot was Sledge.
post #40 of 48
esquire, better make another post quick, youre at 666
post #41 of 48
Transformers: The Movie was the last film that Orson Welles was in. So it must be a classic .
post #42 of 48
Gentlemen, this link may interest you. And infuriate you: http://www.cnn.com/2005....ex.html
post #43 of 48
Quote:
...the first time Transformers were around when I was uber little (thinking around 4 or 5)...
So that makes me uber old; my kids loved Transformers.
post #44 of 48
Quote:
esquire, better make another post quick, youre at 666
Damn, I wish I had noticed that. It would have been sweet to leave this forum forever with 666 posts. Seriously, that is way too many posts. I guess I will just have to sastify myself by leaving when i have 999 posts.
post #45 of 48
Donald Trump = bag of blood
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I have just sent an email to Donald