or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I have just sent an email to Donald
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I have just sent an email to Donald

post #1 of 48
Thread Starter 
I have read an interview of Donald this evening and realized we had the same vision of life and business. So i suggested him to work together. I let you know what will happen...
post #2 of 48
Quote:
Quote:
(ernest @ April 03 2005,20:16) I have read an interview of Donald this evening and realized we had the same vision of life and business. So i suggested him to work together. I let you know what will happen...
Trump?
Even if its not Trump, its still funny as hell. Jon.
post #3 of 48
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Quote:
(ernest @ April 03 2005,20:16) I have read an interview of Donald this evening and realized we had the same vision of life and business. So i suggested him to work together. I let you know what will happen...
Trump?
Of course. Not to Donald of Disney .(French name of Daffy Duck)
post #4 of 48
I think it could well be Donald Duck.
post #5 of 48
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Quote:
(ernest @ April 03 2005,20:32)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTGuy,April 04 2005,05:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernest,April 03 2005,20:16
I have read an interview of Donald this evening and realized we had the same vision of life and business. So i suggested him to work together. I let you know what will happen...
Trump?
Of course. Not to Donald of Disney .(French name of Daffy Duck)
OMG-- thank you for clearing that up.  I DID think the Duck.
what is OMG ?
post #6 of 48
= Oh my God.
post #7 of 48
Ernest: Daffy Duck is a Warner Brothers character of completely different temperament. Donald Duck is the beloved Disney character and star of "Ducktales". OMG = ohmigod. So... do you share Donald Trump's taste in suits and hairstyle? If you've been to New York and seen one of his architectural monstrosities (actually, the big gold lettering is what really comes to mind) you might have hesitated. Perhaps a ernest will star in a French version of The Apprentice? L'Apprenti? Vous êtes viré. What would the goal be? Who can best game the French unemployment system? It's OK ernest, I keeeed...
post #8 of 48
Quote:
Perhaps a ernest will star in a French version of The Apprentice? L'Apprenti? Vous êtes viré. What would the goal be? Who can best game the French unemployment system?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMAO Jon.
post #9 of 48
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Ernest: Daffy Duck is a Warner Brothers character of completely different temperament.  Donald Duck is the beloved Disney character and star of "Ducktales".   OMG = ohmigod. So... do you share Donald Trump's taste in suits and hairstyle?  If you've been to New York and seen one of his architectural monstrosities (actually, the big gold lettering is what really comes to mind) you might have hesitated. Perhaps a ernest will star in a French version of The Apprentice?  L'Apprenti?  Vous êtes viré. What would the goal be?  Who can best game the French unemployment system? It's OK ernest,  I keeeed...
Yes this is not the same duck. I don't know his taste for suit but the suit he was wearing on the pic was fair. I was talking about our skills for business, about our obession of making the best deal as soon as we buy/sell something.
post #10 of 48
What of the 'Convoss' suit and 7 fold tie? I'm sure he will be happy doing buisness with a duck esp. in Lanvin.
post #11 of 48
Thread Starter 
Quote:
What of the 'Convoss' suit and 7 fold tie?
????????????
post #12 of 48
post #13 of 48
Quote:
Donald Duck is the beloved Disney character and star of "Ducktales".  
That was Scrooge McDuck.
post #14 of 48
post #15 of 48
Quote:
Quote:
(RJMan @ April 03 2005,20:44) Donald Duck is the beloved Disney character and star of "Ducktales".
That was Scrooge McDuck.
Jon.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › I have just sent an email to Donald