Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How to stretch jeans? Last post on 2/17/14 at 10:14am in Streetwear and Denim
- I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. Last post on Yesterday at 11:32 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *4/30 Add* NWT Spurr Pipe Leg Denim/NWT BoO Trousers/QuoddyxSouthWillard/Etc. Last post on 4/30/11 at 1:44pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
New gap denim - Page 102
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1517 of 16185/10/12 at 9:49amTried on a pair of the selvage "original" fit denim yesterday on a whim - liked it a lot. Higher rise, heavy taper, decent thigh. If not for the fact of that hideous back pocket stitching, probably would have bought them on the spot. Anyone w/ a seam ripper has an option at a really decent fitting pair of denim (sized down -1)post #1518 of 16186/4/12 at 10:15ampost #1519 of 16186/5/12 at 4:32pmpost #1520 of 16186/7/12 at 12:24pm
I just bought a pair of these dark brown jeans on sale at a store for about $40:
I like the color as it is. They came with a note saying that they will lose color when washed. How much color will they use? I don't want these things to fade to a khaki color or something like that; I bought them because I liked how they looked in the store.
(As an aside, I don't understand why all dark or colored jeans seem to have these notes. My whole life I've bought various cotton clothes in all sorts of light and dark colors and they never have issues with fading, at least not until I've had something for years.)post #1521 of 16187/3/12 at 1:39pmPSA: It looks like the US stores are selling the skinny fit rinsed selvage for $29.99 plus an additional 40% off, making them $17.99. They might only be in certain stores though because I checked one store and they had a ton of them (just not in my size) while another local store didn't carry them at all. Your local store can always do a stock check to see if there are any other stores in the region that might have your size in stock, who can then ship them to you for $6.
Style number: 889083001
I believe they're the type that were made in Bangladesh.post #1522 of 16187/3/12 at 1:47pmpost #1523 of 16187/6/12 at 3:06am
Seattle has a 32x30 and a 34x28 Straight of the old style good "Made in China" selvedge.
Dude there said the skinny selvedge was all heavily discounted now to get rid of all the new "Made in Bangladesh" fabric.
He knew exactly what I was doing when I was searching the stacks for the old denim. Makes me think that GAP corporate knows as well. Hopefully will lead to better quality denim.post #1524 of 16187/28/12 at 7:46ampost #1525 of 16188/1/12 at 9:32ampost #1526 of 16188/2/12 at 11:11ampost #1527 of 16188/2/12 at 11:32ampost #1528 of 16188/7/12 at 1:44pmpost #1529 of 16188/7/12 at 1:45pm
- New gap denim
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 41 seconds ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 48 seconds ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 49 seconds ago
- › LIVE TV=Copa America 2015 online..Chile vs Peru live stream 1 minute ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › LIVE===Copa America 2015 online 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 2 minutes ago
- › TV====Peru vs Chile Live 2 minutes ago
- › Chile vs Peru live stream free 3 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...