• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone seen more RLPL suits in 40R? polo store help

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm having trouble finding more brand new RLPL suits in size 40R-- anyone seen these suits in their local polo store?

I already bought the navy blue pinstripe and solid gray, I wouldn't mind buying a solid navy or other pattern if someone can locate one for me in size 40R. Hopefully, the same sale rules apply (I ended up paying $1200 per suit and would like to do the same for this one).

Please let me know if you see one at the store!! I have a small coupon from my last polo purchase I'd like to use, as well.

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the store had an additional 30% off or something, but basically I'd like to pay $1200 as I did for the others in the store.

HalfCanvas

Reaction score
Will look for you on Saturday. PM me with precisely what sort of suit is good enough for me to put on hold for you, if I see anything.

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks! PM'd you about a 40reg navy solid or a glen plaid black and white.

Jacksdad

Reaction score
I have a 40R navy blue pinstripe I can sell you. It's a 2 button, notch with double vents. I think the retail was about $4500. I paid exactly $1295, and somehow am having buyers remorse since I found a grey one last month. It hasn't been tailored and is brand new.

rjmaiorano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My local store moved it to 50% off sale.. Unfortunately they don't have RLPL at this one.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
I am going to a Ralph Lauren store tomorrow, will report back.

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jacksdad-- did you have it altered, and can you post photos of the suit? Not sure if this is the one i purchased or not, but I'd love to see photos of it either way.

scruff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm in the market for a 40s blue label if anyone spots one. The size is damn hard to come by and I'll gladly pay a premium!

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scruff
I'm in the market for a 40s blue label if anyone spots one. The size is damn hard to come by and I'll gladly pay a premium!

+1,I am interested in blue label suits in 40R as well.If anyone finds anything,please pm.
thanks.

Jacksdad

Reaction score
It is untouched will all bastings. I will see if I can get some photos to you by tomorrow. I am on the road but will let you know.
Thanks!

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jacksdad
It is untouched will all bastings. I will see if I can get some photos to you by tomorrow. I am on the road but will let you know.
Thanks!

Are the pants on the suit flat or pleated?

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sounds good, looking forward to the pix!

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks like my $50 off card will expire on Jan 31st-- hoping someone finds a 40Reg navy suit in their local polo store I can order! The only one the sales associate in GA found was a glen plaid with a light purple windowpane (which sounds cool but not conservative enough for work).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads