or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Sartorialist Looks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Sartorialist Looks - Page 471

post #7051 of 7208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post

Lino's a stylish guy. I think that a 'menswear store' in Milano is a very much more exalted sort of atelier than what a sorry yank like me is accustomed to. These places are purveyors of a very respected (where they are) art.

I would agree, have visited Al Bazaar just once, and it is quite the place. I am completely ignorant of what a medium sized, relatively successful, men's store 1,500 s/f of floor space makes. I realize there are a million variables that would drastically change the figure, but would be curious if, generally speaking, the owners are pulling in over 50k,100k. etc.



side note, that really does look like my future wi- charlize. uncanny.
post #7052 of 7208
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrb View Post

I would agree, have visited Al Bazaar just once, and it is quite the place. I am completely ignorant of what a medium sized, relatively successful, men's store 1,500 s/f of floor space makes. I realize there are a million variables that would drastically change the figure, but would be curious if, generally speaking, the owners are pulling in over 50k,100k. etc.
side note, that really does look like my future wi- charlize. uncanny.

Lino's also got a branch of Al Bazar in the centre of Tokyo.

He's well-known amongst fashion cognoscenti in Japan as he appears in the pages of Men's Ex, Leon or other Japanese menswear magazines pretty much every month, wearing his DB jackets and highly patinated double monks with one strap artfully left undone...
post #7053 of 7208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post

Lino's also got a branch of Al Bazar in the centre of Tokyo.
He's well-known amongst fashion cognoscenti in Japan as he appears in the pages of Men's Ex, Leon or other Japanese menswear magazines pretty much every month, wearing his DB jackets and highly patinated double monks with one strap artfully left undone...

...and his invest in their website is rather low...

All the watches are presents of Japanese Al Bazar fans.
post #7054 of 7208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post

Lino's also got a branch of Al Bazar in the centre of Tokyo.
He's well-known amongst fashion cognoscenti in Japan as he appears in the pages of Men's Ex, Leon or other Japanese menswear magazines pretty much every month, wearing his DB jackets and highly patinated double monks with one strap artfully left undone...


Neat! I did not know that. Knew he had a japanese following, but didn't know he had opened up another shop over there. A few buttons are likely left undone on those sleeves of his as well.. I like those guys. They try hard, but it's fun.
post #7055 of 7208
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrb View Post

Neat! I did not know that. Knew he had a japanese following, but didn't know he had opened up another shop over there. A few buttons are likely left undone on those sleeves of his as well.. I like those guys. They try hard, but it's fun.

Sometimes too hard but that is their USP..
post #7056 of 7208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by triniboy27 View Post
.

Is that a black waistcoat?

I know the post is a couple years old, but I must say I like the coat with the purple scarf.

post #7057 of 7208
Quote:
Originally Posted by rm007 View Post

I know the post is a couple years old, but I must say I like the coat with the purple scarf.

Love the trousers..

Luca has sometimes great garments.
post #7058 of 7208
He has to burn his silly hats though. smile.gif
post #7059 of 7208
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

He has to burn his silly hats though. smile.gif

It's part of the Luca spezz...

I will like to see him with Lapo...
post #7060 of 7208
I know, and it looks stupid.
post #7061 of 7208
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

I know, and it looks stupid.

If Lapo and Luca had a son together , will it be Lupo?
post #7062 of 7208
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post

def does look like c. theron!

I loose total interest where such a woman has a smoke....
post #7063 of 7208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen Meany View Post

I loose total interest where such a woman has a smoke....

Are you crazy?

Smokers have better suction..
Edited by lasbar - 5/27/12 at 5:32am
post #7064 of 7208
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post


Are you crazy?
Smokers have been suction..

It's a dead giveaway that she's orally fixated...

post #7065 of 7208
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post

This looks great. From the file name, it's Attolini .
22212Attolini_3831Web.jpg
The jacket looks very Attolini, styling-wise.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Sartorialist Looks