Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Girls in Guys Garb Last post on 1/20/15 at 9:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:27 pm in Classic Menswear
- OFFICIAL Best of WAYWT/Favorite fits Last post on 9/24/15 at 5:07pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Bradley Cooper-Limitless Last post on 8/20/13 at 7:29pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:52 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Sartorialist Looks - Page 467post #6991 of 72312/22/12 at 2:15pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6992 of 72312/22/12 at 2:21pm
Got to say, this looks dead cool. Probably because he's been caught at precisely the right angle and pose for almost any suit to look cool, but the colours and mix of formalities work very well too esp. with his hair (which looks much better than usual), the stubble and the sunglasses. Really like this.post #6993 of 72312/22/12 at 2:21pmpost #6994 of 72312/22/12 at 3:00pm
Me neither. Holdfast is I think being won over by the guy's general loucheness, but even he can't pull off this - it says: 'I want to look like I just threw on the first things that I could lay my hands on, but actually I spent 2 hours getting dressed, and 2 hours before that thinking about it.'post #6995 of 72312/22/12 at 3:05pmpost #6996 of 72312/22/12 at 3:11pmpost #6997 of 72312/22/12 at 3:14pmQuote:
He looks more coke baron than coked out in this look, which is a major improvement.
FlyingMonkey - do I dig the loucheness? yeah, I do. :) It's obviously calculated, but I think it still works as a concept.post #6998 of 72312/22/12 at 3:25pmpost #6999 of 72312/22/12 at 3:44pmpost #7000 of 72312/24/12 at 8:39ampost #7001 of 72312/24/12 at 6:35pmpost #7002 of 72312/26/12 at 6:53pmpost #7003 of 72312/26/12 at 10:32pmpost #7004 of 72312/27/12 at 12:05am
- Recent Sartorialist Looks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 14 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 15 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 15 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 19 minutes ago
- › Quintessential Knit Ties: Comprehensive Discussion & Appreciation 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...